Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Lunch Conversation

Okay, this just happened and was so funny I had to share.

Being home during the day with a two teenage boys 17 and 19 we generally fend for ourselves for lunch and usually Friday ends up being raid the fridge for leftovers from the week before. They know that if they don't eat it by Sunday I'll be pitching it all out to start the week over. "Out with the old and in with the new" and all that.

I open the fridge and find a bowl with some leftover breakfast sausage in it and say "well, there is one whole and two halves in there anyway."

My 17yr old immediately says, "You know mom two positives make a negative, two lefts make a right but two wrongs don't make it right."

I laughed out loud and said, "Yep, I know."

Just a snippet of the crazy off the wall things that he says just because something slightly related was mentioned. I'm gonna miss that when he grows up and moves away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. Thanks